The VISION™ T5 control is brilliantly simple to operate: the newly developed Operating Wizard cuts training time in half. Simple prompts guide you from file selection to starting the cut. As a result, even highly complex tasks can be easily planned and executed, cut quality optimized and material flow substantially increased.
The graphical touch-screen interface has a double display area and allows access to all relevant information and control elements at any time. All cutting and marking tools are controlled directly from the touch-screen.
The EasyShape object database provides you with valuable assistance. It features 88 standard objects and a Wizard that guides you step-by-step through the user-friendly creation of optimized part programs.
The integrated DATA LEAP™ software is a new generation of production data management. It helps you to manage and analyze all production flows and thus to optimize your production process and enhance your competitiveness.
Discover more: www.visiont5.com
- Revolutionary Operating Wizard cuts training time in half
- New Process Selector reduces setup time
- Advanced Touch-Screen Interface makes operation easier
- 18.5" Touch-Screen for ergonomic operation
- Full integration of all process control elements increases productivity
- Highest possible level of machine and process automation with ESAB’s COLUMBUS™ III software and DATA LEAP™ software systems
All process control elements for every cutting and marking tool are fully integrated and controlled directly from the touch-screen. This makes the VISION™ T5 the ideal CNC system for controlling complex cutting and marking processes, such as triple torch oxy-fuel bevelling, plasma bevelling, inkjet marking, laser cutting and bevelling, grinding and drilling.
Special applications are easily handled, including grid cutting, wind tower section cutting or panel cutting, with material thickness transitions.
The new EasyShape Library includes 88 objects and features a wizard for simple, step-by-step creation of optimized part programs for the most common objects.
ESAB’s COLUMBUS™ III software lets you take advantage of the full capabilities of the VISION™ T5 for the best possible cut quality and complete process automation.
ESAB’s DATA LEAP™ software systems allow the highest levels of integration and machine automation.
- Innovative Operating Wizard
- Automatic machine referencing
- Quick and easy configuration using the built-in process database for plasma, oxy-fuel and marking processes
- Program parking
- Controls multiple axes for variable bevelling and rotating tools
- Up to 6 working areas for use with multiple cutting tables
- Real-time graphics with zoom to monitor the current cutting process
- Plate alignment
- Precise geometric kerf with kerf override
- Automatic gantry control
- Easy scaling, mirroring and rotating of part programs
- Graphical program editor
- Departure from contour using the joystick for easy resumption after cutting break
- Program continuation after power failure
- Contour relocation with return or repositioning
- Optional automatic nesting
- 18.5" colour LCD in 16:9 wide format
- 5-wire resistive touch-screen
- EasyShape Library with 88 objects
- 8 path-controlled axes
- 28 positioning axes
- Controls up to 12 stations without additional panels
- Integrated emergency power-off button
- PC-based control with Windows ® XP Embedded
- Machine control unit with Windows ® CE 5.0 operating system
- 512 MByte RAM
- Integrated Ethernet port
- CAN-Bus I/O controller
- 2 USB ports accessible via front panel