With the VISION™ 51, we are offering the right CNC control for smaller gantry cutting machines. Even in tough continuous operation, it ensures reliably reproducible quality and secure control of even complicated processes.
With its compact form, robust construction and proven Windows® CE 5.0 operating system, the VISION™ 51 is especially designed to meet the stringent requirements of industry in terms of stability and reliability.
The VISION™ 51 controls up to four process tools, which can be set up quickly and automatically thanks to the built-in technology database.
The colour LCD display and graphical user interface make the machine easier to operate in any configuration.
The compact package includes a robust front panel that is completely sealed, with solid state components and an industrial operating system for ultimate reliability. The built-in process database makes it easy and automatic to set up any process tool. The colour LCD display and graphical user interface make operating easier for any machine configuration.
The VISION™ 51 runs on the Windows® CE 5.0 operating system, which is designed for stability and security and optimised for use on industrial control systems.
• Automatic machine referencing
• Process database for plasma, oxy-fuel and marking processes
• Plate alignment
• Program parking
• True geometric kerf with kerf override
• Automatic gantry squaring
• Scale, mirror and rotate programs
• Power fail recovery
• Compatible with optical tracer system
• Compatible with remote hand pendant
• Built-in shape library
• Graphical program editor
• Joystick contouring for easy pickup of lost cuts
• Jog off contour with return or relocate
• Optional heater/cooler
• Low-reflection 10.4” LCD
• Sealed membrane key panel
• Embossed keys with excellent tactile feedback
• Controls for up to 4 stations
• 6 dedicated process control keys
• Pentium III compatible processor
• Windows® CE 5.0 operating system
• 256 MB Flash memory, 512 MB RAM, expandable
• 3-axis gantry control (X1, X2, Y)
• 4 positioning axes for tool lifts
• Integrated Ethernet port
• CAN bus controller for unlimited I/O